My goal in life always has and always will be to know God with all that I am. To gain a better understanding of my identity in Him and of whom He had initially created me to be. To make Him proud of who and what I have become.
I’m pursuing my gift and love for writing. As far back as I can remember, I have written, but until a few years ago, I had not shared any of it with anyone.
- I love God
- I’m called to be a writer
- I completed a Two-year Ministry School
- I’m a Certified Professional Life Coach
- I love doing Kumihimo – a form of Japanese Bead Braiding
- I suffer from severe Multiple Sclerosis symptoms (thank you for your prayers) I trust and know God is healing me.
- I have disabilities from a “car” accident – a man totaled out the vehicle I was driving by rear-ending me; I was sitting still, and he hit me going about 70 mph (ouch).
- I am a retired truck driver with a total of 30+ years in the field, 20+ years of that was in the oilfield industry. God called me out of that area to serve Him in full-time ministry.
We each have a gift that we need to use to edify the Kingdom. We need to find the tools it takes to do whatever it is we are called to do. Asking Him is the best place to start. Therefore, I encourage you to seek Him and find out what tools you need to work within, using your gifting in the Kingdom.
“Seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you.” Matthew 6:33
It’s important to give God access to the whole picture of our lives, mentally, physically, spiritually, and financially. I have found He provides the best advice; He has never misled me.
He is for us and not against us. Just as most parents feel a sense of pride over a child’s accomplishment, our Heavenly Father has even greater joy in seeing His children succeed.
If there is anything I can do to help you in the process, please feel free to contact me. I am here to edify you and do what I can to assist.
Be Blessed ~ Be Encouraged.